The following PDF file contains the current by-laws that govern the Illinois Masters Swimming Association:
- Waive ILMSA portion of dues for qualifying members under the age of 25
- Waive ILMSA and USMS membership dues for swimmers age 75 years and over who have been members of ILMSA for the preceding 5 consecutive years.
- Waive membership dues for USMS Officials with the approval of the Officials and Safety Committee
- ILMSA will pay for 15 coaches to attend a coaches safety course
- There will be a $25.00 fee for expedited registration.
- The fee for lost membership cards is $5.00.